Wednesday, October 17, 2012

In our common room, everyone laughs

I heard laugh in front of the door of our common room :) I guessed everybody here got excited, and talk together and laugh together. And I opened the door.


Yes! They were so nice! Their smile were really welcoming.
I asked to take a photo of them, they said strongly "YES!". Yeah, that's the photo.

On the travel, you meet so many people. Some are good buddies, some has good local information, and some are very funny and make you laugh. I love that relationship!

Going travel is a good way to make friends! :D
Go to the common room and join them!


The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: