Monday, September 10, 2012

Sunset and a river in Kyoto


Sitting on a bank of Kamo River(鴨川, かもがわ), I was reading a book, spending about a hour. When I looked around, the sun was about to set in the west. It was getting dark, but I could still look at the river stream and people on the bank. Some people were sitting like me, and some people are playing, running, and shouting sometimes.

It was a good sunset. I sort of love this city, Kyoto. Night comes soon.
Going to our hostel, I wanted to see our guests. Yeah, I want to talk to them and listen to their stories. Where did you go today? How was it like? And what did you feel?

That must be nice!! Let's talk!



The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: