Thursday, September 20, 2012

Mt. Wakakusa (若草山, わかくさやま) in Nara

Before the sunset the sky goes on forever, above the city's lights burned redly and hospitably for all travelers to welcome them. On the top of Mt. Wakakusa in Nara, I felt something lonely, yet quite warm-hearted, looking down those lamps in a city. I though that I wanted to go home, and I wanted eat warm stew on a dish, which was cooked by my beloved wife, and I wanted say thank you and I love you.


Yeah, it was just my imagination. I imagined that, looking at the scenery from Mt. Yakakusa.


Our guest gave us that photo on the wooden shelf. I took the picture of the photo by my camera. I was just kidding.

But, at the same time the feeling is from my honest heart. If I climb up Mt. Wakakusa (若草山), I will feel it! I've never been there. I have come to want to climb up that mountain!!

Thank you for good present!


The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: