Saturday, September 22, 2012

Deer in Nara(奈良, なら)

In this blog I wrote a post before about deer in Nara Park(奈良公園, ならこうえん). Yeah, I saw a lot of deer, when I go to Nara. But, if you don't know what it's like, you may not be interested about deer, because of the vagueness of details. If I say "so many", someone will return "how many?". Then I came back to Nara to take a picture of deer to show you.


Yeah, deer. Could you count it? 11 deer, at first. Don't miss behind 2 deer, especially, one with the  horn. You fill find just the horn. They are relaxing.




Yeah, deer. They wanted to eat deer biscuits and gathered around people who may have them.
You saw 5 deer. Don't miss behind one again. It shows just its back.


Sleeping deer. So cute! :) it was like thinking something.. It has the facial expression somehow. Anyway cute!


Deer ignoring me, because I don't have a biscuit. it has a good sense of smelling biscuit.


No deer. Yeah, it should be with deer. I miss you, deer.

Writing this blog, watching the photos, I wanted to come back to Nara. It's really good for one day trip from Kyoto! O.K. I definitely will! Of course, to meet deer!!



The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: