Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Deam(夢)T-shirt


Do you have any dream?

I think everyone has a dream.
I also have so many dreams. But I think I have dreams too much. hahaha.......

The picture of our guest is wearing "Dream(夢) T-shirt".
I asked him "What's your dream?" and he answered "My dream was to come  to Japan. But my dream came true.  so my next dream is to have a good time in Nepal where I'll visit after Japan".

What a peaceful dream!!
I think his dream will come true if  he wears "Dream T-shirt" in Nepal.

So everyone, if you want to make your dream come true, let's wear"Dream(夢) T-shirt" like him.




The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: