Tuesday, August 14, 2012

In a boiling hot day, it is life water

In a boiling hot day while I was cleaning rooms so quickly, I was going to lose water in my body.
And I felt dizzy, when I payed attention about lack of the fluid. 

"Oh, should I drink water? Water makes up most of the human body."

In that case, I was lack of attention to take fluid. How about you? While you are traveling, you may be suffered from it too. To maintain your health, in our fridge there are so many bottles of...





Water!!!

It makes you vigorous. You can go everywhere by the heart of summer's sun! You can buy a bottle for 100yen.

Oh, oh, don't forget to take a rest in a shade. Otherwise, you may suffered from sunstroke!!
Not only water, but a good rest!


The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: