Thursday, August 30, 2012

Dear deer in Nara(奈良, なら)

If you go to Nara(奈良,なら), you are meant to see deer sitting, walking, eating and sleeping. There are so many deer in Nara park. When I counted deer, I gave up it when that number reached about 100. And the figure was etched in my mind. Even after coming back to Kyoto, I was looking for deer...


Yeah, don't worry. If you are suffered from the same condition, you can buy this doll in Nara before hand. It's cute and good to count. I can say just "one". Sure, that's all.

Well, I was little bit confused with deer. Hey deer, don't disturb my mind.


The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: