Thursday, August 2, 2012

A guest from Poland playing a ukulele

I heard really beautiful music, when I was cleaning up around our common room. That rhythm changed sometimes strongly and sometimes softly. Soon my hands stopped, and I put a vacuum. Because the noise of vacuum was very noisy. I wanted to listen that music.




She was from Poland. And that instrument was ukulele. Comparing a guitar, it’s small and, from my view, so cute. The tone is brilliant, and the volume was not lower. 

She was a real artist. I like music and instruments. I’m longing to bring a instrument to overseas, when I travel. She was good at playing it. I’m not. 

O.K. Let me improve my skill to play! I will!!



The backpackers hostel in Kyoto is located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access by buses and trains. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.



No comments: