Monday, June 18, 2012

Dip in Kamo-gawa River

Well, so hot. The summer has come around the corner.
I love summer. But I feel it's too hot, and it should be easier to survive.
(Actually, the temperature is 28 degrees centigrade now. It's not so hot in your country?)


Woooo, check that picture! It looks very comfortable. The river is called Kamo-gawa River (鴨川, かもがわ). O.K, I will go there, maybe, tomorrow! That river is nearby our hostel, within walking distance for 7 minutes.

Well, at first, I have to check the weather forecast of tomorrow. I want tomorrow to be sunny.
Pretty please with sugar on top!!! 




The backpacker's hostel is in Kyoto, located in its historical district, Gion.
Good access with buses and train lines. The center of Kyoto.
Please contact us, if you want to book our hostel.

No comments: